This week's nail polish is inspired my obsession with the coral color. I think it's safe to say that coral is my summer color this year! It's just so bright and pretty!
The polish is by Julep, which is a monthly nail polish subscription service. I had this subscription for a few months last year. It is $19.99 a month and you get 3 nail polishes and a beauty product.
Also! I didn't get to post how I did my makeup this past Saturday for my friend's party. Here it is!
I used the following products for this look:
- CoTZ Face Natural Skin Tone SPF 40
- Sonia Kashuk Perfecting Luminous Foundation in shade #04 - Buff
- mark good glowing Custom Pick Powder Blush in Sunlove Glo
- e.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder (bronzer for contouring)
- Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil (highlighting)
- Wet n Wild Color Icon pencil in #652 Dark Brown
- NYX eyeshadow single in #ES06 Dark Brown
- Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Toasted (entire lids)
- Darkhorse (outer corners)
- Sidecar (crease)
- Milani Liqui'Eye in #01 Black (tightline)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Sabbath (waterline)
- Rimmel London Lash Accelerator mascara
- Softlips chapstick in Raspberry
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Coralberry
What are your favorite beauty products to use when you go out? Also, what is on your nails this week?