I am aware that this blush has been out for quite some time now (since 2009?) but please don't judge me! I can't afford to buy new lines every time they just hit the shelves lol! I write my beauty reviews on items I just recently purchased and have tried out.
This blush is so sheer and pretty. I think that this is the perfect product to use for a natural look!
This blush comes in three shades (Poppy, Peony, and Posey). I purchased Posey because it looks bright and coral (told you I'm obsessed!) like on the outside.
- This blush is packaged in a durable, plastic pump which also has a cap over it.
- The pump is awesome because I hate having to dip my fingers into a jar (yes of course my hands are clean when applying makeup!). You don't know what germs and bacteria can breed inside a cosmetic jar *shakes head*
- The sizing is nice. It's small enough to take on the go with you for needed touch ups. You get 0.57 fl oz.
- I personally like to use my index and middle finger to tap and blend the product onto the apples of my cheeks.
- If you prefer to use a brush, use a small duo fibre brush. Pump the product onto the brush, starting at the apples of the cheek, swirl the brush backwards in a circular motion towards your hairline.
- Always start with a small amount of product and build color to your desire.
|L-R: One layer, What the blush looks like after being dispensed, Three layers to build up color|
- Finish and Consistency:
- There's no stickyness nor any sticky feeling when you are wearing this blush.
- It dries well, leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. There are no streaks nor will this blush smudge once it dries.
- Remember that this is a super sheer liquid tint! You can definitely build up to give your cheeks more color!
Overall, I like this tinted blush very much. It's great to wear for those days where you just want a more natural look instead of a full made up face.
Have you tried these or any liquid tinted blushes?