It's been a while since I've done a #FOTD post, many apologies! Here's a new look I'm trying out... BOLD LIPS!
So today I've had some time to sit and play with some of the new goodies from my #LaborDayWeekend haul. I am SERIOUSLY impressed with everything I purchased and am so so happy!
I hope you like this look as much as I had fun doing this =)
Did I scare you away yet? I hope not because here's the breakdown of what all I used! =)
- Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer in #002
- Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer in Light/Medium
- Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation in #150 Nude
- e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
- Benefit HOOLA Bronzer
- NYX Blush in Sand
- Rimmel London Wake Me Up Highlighter in #003 Peach Glow
- Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon in Dark Brown (Brows)
- NYX Eyeshadow Single in Dark Brown (Brows)
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight
- Too Faced Shadow Bon Bons Palette
- Marzipan (all over lids)
- Lovey Dovey (outer corners and smudge waterline)
- Hot Cocoa (crease)
- Vanilla (highlight browbone)
- Peach Fuzz (highlight browbone)
- Milani Liquif'Eye Eye Liner Pencil in #01 Black (tightline)
- Milani Liquif'Eye Eye Liner Pencil in #05 Brown (waterline)
- Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum in Black
- Ardell Babies Lashes in Black
- Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Mascara in #003 Extreme Black
- Softlips Chapstick in Raspberry
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Venom
One thing I want to critique about myself (maybe you all are thinking the same thing too!) is my eyebrows. If you have seen my pictures here on my blog of just me and no makeup, my eyebrows are a mess (from all the silliness of tweezing them super thin back in high school!). I'm still practicing though =) I ask my husband for feedback since he's the one I want to look good for and lately he hasn't been feeling my dark and bold brows (he says I remind him of that one lady who was on the bad guy's team in the movie Dodgeball with Vince Vaughn *sad face* lol). I shall keep trying my best to work on my dear old brows! Any tips is welcome!
So overall, please let me know what do you think of this look! My husband picked out the lipstick shade for me. He really likes it and so I am planning on rocking this look again (if you all think it looks good!) for his birthday in two weeks <3
I hope you all are having a great day so far!