- "A unique formula that lengthens and curls your lashes without smudging.
- Maintains mega volume for the whole day, and is easily removed.
- Hourglass brush shape (long and short bristle pattern)."
I've never heard of the Elizabeth Mott brand before until now. Currently the company has two products that they've created and sell, this It's SO BIG! mascara and The Lash Card. I must admit that I'm completely baffled that I didn't know about this amazing mascara sooner! Better late than never though right? =)
Alice K. is the Founding Mother of the Elizabeth Mott brand. She created this mascara and The Lash Card because she wanted something that was quick and efficient to use. Whatever secrets that are in the formula of this fabulous mascara, I must commend Alice for! The mascara is so lightweight and seriously, I only used two coats after I curled my lashes and this is what resulted:
My left eye w/ two coats of It's SO BIG! mascara
Below is my right eye with no mascara. I have stick straight short lashes!
- The sample size I received in my September Glam Bag is 0.14 fl.oz./4 ml.
- The brush shape (as mentioned above) is a nice long hourglass brush.
Texture & Consistency:
- Unlike some other mascaras I have tested and wore, this mascara is not goopy, runny, or thick. It's a nice creamy texture and is so lightweight, none of my lashes weigh down! Every lash is up and perky! lol!
- First, I curl my lashes with my Holy Grail eyelash curler by Shu Uemura.
- I only use two coats of this product and noticed that it is very buildable.
- Don't worry about it looking spidery when you are building up with this mascara because it does not clump your lashes together and your lashes won't look spider scary!
- There are absolutely no clumps!
- This wonderful mascara volumizes wonderfully (the picture I took above proves it!)
- At the end of the day, I was surprise to notice that I had no smudges on my eyelids or at the bottom of my eye.
- The formula is so lightweight, my lashes stay up all day (8-10 hours)!
- I hate cleaning mascara off my face because as we all know mascara is one of the most stubborn thing to take off especially when I run out of eye makeup remover oils, etc. Cleaning is a breeze with this mascara!!! Two swipes with a baby wipe and it's all off! Seriously, this stuff is amazing!!!
- In my opinion, YES! This mascara has found it's way into my top three favorite mascaras.I LOVE the lightweight formula and how effective the product works! You can find the full size tube of this magical thing on the Elizabeth Mott website for $19.99. If you spend $20 or more, you get free shipping.
Have you tried the Elizabeth Mott "It's SO BIG Mascara!" yet?