*This is a sponsored post by Merlot Natural Grape Seed Skin Care. All content is based on my sole honesty. Please see the Disclosures for further information.
"In 2001 Beckley launched Merlot Skin Care, utilizing the power of the grape seed in each unique formulation. Harnessing nature’s most powerful antioxidants, Merlot products work to fight free radicals – molecules caused by smoke, smog, pollution, stress, and UV rays – and protect skin against the signs of aging. "
As some of you may know, I've been on the hunt for the perfect budget-friendly moisturizer since my budget can no longer afford the higher end department store moisturizer and I've also been on the hunt for a budget-friendly eye cream to incorporate into my nightly skin routine.
Let's get into the deets of the Merlot Grape Seed Moisturizer!
*For reference, I am a sensitive combination girl =)
- The moisturizer comes in a 4 fl. oz. white jar.
- Though my hands are always washed and clean before I apply anything to my face, I am really cautious about germs and bacteria. Luckily with the help of my Beauty Spoon, I use the tool to scoop out the product that I need.
- It is a purple gel like cream that has a nice subtle grape scent to it. The scent is very pleasant and you don't smell it at all once you've put it on.
- I apply this after I shower in the evening and touch up lightly after I wash my face in the morning. I just lightly smooth and tap the moisturizer into my face.
- The moisturizer absorbs quickly so there are no worries about it sitting on your face.
- My face feels so fresh! I absolutely love how it makes my face feels!
- My skin is soft and supple immediately after the moisturizer dries.
- On my no makeup days and I'm just wearing this moisturizer alone, I've never experienced any oily-ness and my face is soft and supple all day long!
- I've worn this underneath my makeup and it does not change my makeup products that I use on my face.
- I have used this product for a month now and have not experienced any breakouts or any skin issues with my sensitive combination skin.
- This moisturizer has SPF 15 which is nice because protecting our skin from the sun is VERY important!
- Absolutely!!! To find THE budget-friendly moisturizer with the perfect balance of moisture and it not being oily is a dream come true (no exaggeration!).
- You can find the Merlot Grape Seed Moisturizer at Walgreens. It retails for $17.00 (U.S.D. before tax).
- This is as budget friendly as it's going to get! I highly recommend you ladies to go to your nearest Walgreens and talk to the Beauty consultants there because they can give you a sample of this to test or try in store!
What's your favorite moisturizer?