Today I want to share with you all my #FOTD which was inspired by my dear friend Liz at The Beauty Inside.
A while back I had asked Liz to do some looks for brown eyes, she's such a sweetheart and granted me TWO looks and I was impressed (of course with ALL of her work I am impressed by) but Liz specifically did looks to help enhance the brown eyed beauties out there =) Check out her first brown eyed look call "Deep Swamp," HERE and then check out her "Antique Gold" look HERE.
|My Version of Liz B.'s "Antique Gold"|
- Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer
- Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer | Light/Medium
- Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation | #150 Nude
- e.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
- Smashbox Master Class Palette II Blush | Flush
- Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter
- (Brows) Wet n Wild ColorIcon Pencil Liner | Dark Brown
- (Brows) NYX Shadow Single | Dark Brown
- Urban Decay Primer Potion | Eden
- Tarte emphasEYES Aqua Gel Eyeliner | Brown (outer corner, smudged)
- Sigma Beauty Creme de Couture Palette | Cafe au Lait (outer corner, over to set Tarte)
- Smashbox Master Class Palette II Eyeshadow | Ambient (all over lids)
- Sigma Beauty Creme de Couture Palette | Ginger Pumpkin (crease)
- Milani Liquif'eye Eye Liner | Brown (waterline)
- Milani Liquif'eye Eye Liner | Black (tightline)
- MAC Fluidline | Blacktrack (top lids)
- Ardell Lashes | Babies Black
- DUO Eyelash Adhesive | Clear-White
- Shu Uemura Lash Curler
- Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum | Black (over falsies)
- Elizabeth Mott It's SO B!G Mascara
- Soft Lips Chapstick | Raspberry
- Lancome Color Design Lipstick | Natural Beauty
*whew* That was a long list lol. It's always my eyes that takes the most work!
What's your go to makeup look for fall?