Today I want to share with you my FOTD look! Lately, I've been experiencing with bolder and even brighter lipsticks for this season. Bright lips can definitely brighten up a dull, cloudy, and cold day here in Texas =)
|Sorry, no natural lighting whatsoever! It's so cold and gray down here!|
- Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Pro Primer
- Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer | Light/Medium
- Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation | #150 Nude
- e.l.f. Contouring Blush and Bronzing Powder
- NYX Blush | Sand
- Benefit HOOLA Bronzer (contour nose)
- Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter
- Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil
- (Brows) Wet n Wild ColorIcon Pencil Liner | Dark Brown
- (Brows) NYX Shadow Single | Dark Brown
- Urban Decay Primer Potion | Eden
- Urban Decay The Feminine Palette | Bordello (all over lids)
- Urban Decay The Fun Palette | Stray Dog (outer corner)
- Urban Decay The Fun Palette | Sellout (crease)
- Urban Decay The Feminine Palette | Skimp (browbone)
- Milani Liquif'eye Eye Liner | Brown (waterline)
- Milani Liquif'eye Eye Liner | Black (tightline)
- MAC Fluidline | Blacktrack (top lids)
- Ardell Lashes | Babies Black
- DUO Eyelash Adhesive | Clear-White
- Shu Uemura Lash Curler
- Elizabeth Mott It's SO B!G Mascara
- Soft Lips Chapstick | Raspberry
- Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids | Hot Plum
I hope you like this look! The Maybelline Vivids "Hot Plum" lipstick is definitely a bright favorite of mine! Will be posting a review on this wonderful lippie soon!
Before I go, I'll leave you with some entertainment. You know that KIA commercial that plays Lady Gaga's "Applause" song? LOVE IT! I am OBSESSED with this song! It's been on replay this whole morning and still going as we speak, haha!
What's your current jam?
P.S. Have you entered my Merlot Skincare Giveaway yet??? There's 6 days left so go and enter! You can enter everyday! Good luck!