|Image from GraphicsAccelerators|
Happy New Year beautifuls!!!
Today I want to share with you all the makeup look I did for New Year's Eve.
I focused heavily on the eyes paired with a simple nude lip.
Thanks to Instagram, I was very inspired to do a black smokey eye. I rarely play around with black shadows unless it's just to darken up my outer corners of my eye look but this time I was determined to conquer using a black shadow all over my lids...
I busted out my Ubangi shade Paint Pot because I knew NARS Paint Pots have SERIOUS staying power (have you seen my review?) and this what resulted:
- Maybelline | Baby Skin Pore Eraser
- Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer | Light/Medium
- Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation | #150 Nude
- NARS & Guy Bourdin | One Night Stand Cheek Palette | Deep Throat (blush)
- NARS & Guy Bourdin | One Night Stand Cheek Palette | Laguna (contour)
- NARS & Guy Bourdin | One Night Stand Cheek Palette | Devotee (highlighter)
- Wet n Wild ColorIcon Pencil Liner | Dark Brown (Brows)
- NYX Shadow Single | Dark Brown (Brows)
- Urban Decay Primer Potion | Eden
- LORAC | Pro Palette | Black (all over lids)
- NARS | Paint Pot | Ubangi (over the LORAC Black - all over lids)
- LORAC | Pro Palette | Deep Purple (crease/transition)
- Urban Decay | Naked 3 | Buzz (over LORAC Pro's Deep Purple)
- LORAC | Pro Palette | White (browbone)
- Milani Liquif'eye Eye Liner | Brown (waterline)
- Milani Liquif'eye Eye Liner | Black (tightline)
- False Lashes | No Name for these lashes (I order mine in bulk on eBay)
- DUO Eyelash Adhesive | Clear-White
- Shu Uemura Lash Curler
- Elizabeth Mott It's SO B!G Mascara
All of the products listed above added up to = this face:
My family and I hosted a get together at home. We had our family and some friends over, the kids all stayed up WAY past midnight LOL and I didn't get my behind to bed until 4am yesterday! I should have taken a picture of my face because all of my makeup was still in tact!
I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's celebration! What makeup and fashion looks inspired you to primp up for NYE?
I have a few orders coming in that I can't wait to share with you all! I've also got a couple of goodies from December that I have lined up waiting to be reviewed for you to read about too! Stay tune beautifuls! xx