This was suppose to go up yesterday but I was in such a big makeup rut, I couldn't and to be honest I still can't get myself to step out of my usual makeup routine.Before I go off topic - my progress with No Buy is going quite well! My friend +jackie leung from FiveTwo Certified and I check in with one another and help keep tabs on each other =D That helps a lot and I'm happy to inform that Jackie is doing well too! Check out her Vintage Glam post for this week here!
Here are the products I brought out for this week, I included nail polishes because it's been a while since I've polished my nails - I've been rocking it all natural the past few weeks =) It's good to let our nails breathe right?!?!
Lately, I've been a bit obsessing over the cut crease eye shadow technique. After seeing some beautiful pictures on Instagram by makeup artists, I was inspired to give that a try. Because I was unhappy with the end result of my cut crease look, I decided to postpone putting this post up til now and did my usual eye makeup look. I'll show the pictures from yesterday as well as today's makeup below.
- Maybelline | Baby Skin Pore Eraser
- Revlon | PhotoReady Foundation | #003 Shell
- Tarte | Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush | Dollface
- ELF | Blush/Bronzer Duo | Bronzer (contour)
- ELF | Golden Bronzer (highlight)
- Model in a Bottle | Sensitive Formula Setting Spray
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | DipBrow Pomade | Dark Brown (Brows)
- NYX | Jumbo Pencil | Milk
- Tarte | #neutralEYES Palette
- Milani | Liquif'eye Eye Liner | Black (tightline)
- Tarte | Long Wearing Eyeliner | Navy (waterline)
- NARS | Eye Paint | Mesopotamia (top lids/wing liner)
- Shu Uemura Lash Curler
- Elizabeth Mott It's SO B!G Mascara
- Bare English Co. | Lip Balm | Pomegranate Berry
- Bite Beauty | Luminous Creme Lipstick Duo | Lychee
Everything listed above added up to = both faces below:
Yesterday - my first time attempting a cut crease! I'm going to need more practice doing this lol:
I used the navy and gold shadow from the Tarte neutralEYES palette:
And here is the look on my face right now as I'm typing this LOL:
I did a gold and brown eye shadow combo with a dark blue navy liner.