Sometimes Instagram just doesn't want to cooperate when I try to submit my long a** caption which includes what ALL I use to achieve my makeup look of the day, so my awesome best friend +jackie leung suggested to come back to blogging and incorporate the deets here!
I'm just a girl who loves makeup and want to dabble in the fun of it. Who knows, lately I've been contemplating on going BACK to beauty school and finish what I started because I really do enjoy the beauty and makeup industry very much.
What I've learned and want to share is for you to never feel discourage! Keep practicing! Most importantly, have FUN! Let your creative mojo flow! At the end of the day, all of this shizz comes off anyway. Enough of my yappin, let's get into the deets of what I used to BEAT this face!
For products I've already reviewed, I'll try my best to remember to link them so you can go check it out if you're interested! If there's something I haven't reviewed yet, let me know in the comments what you're interested about and I'll get to work on it for you!
- Laura Mercier | Oil Free Foundation Primer
- Revlon | Nearly Naked | #150 Nude
- MAC | Satin Powder Blush | Fleur Power
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | Contour Kit | (contour/highlighter)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | Dip Brow Pomade | Ebony
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | Clear Brow Gel
- Smashbox | 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer
- Urban Decay | Electric Palette | Thrash (all over lids)
- LORAC | Pro Palette | Espresso (outer corner)
- LORAC | Pro Palette | Garnet (crease)
- Sumita | Eye Liner | Black (tightline/waterline)
- LORAC | Pro Palette | Espresso (lower lash line)
- MAC | Fluidline | Blacktrack (top lids/wing liner)
- Kiss Ever EZ False Lashes | #11
- DUO Eyelash Adhesive | Clear
- Shu Uemura Lash Curler
- Elizabeth Mott | It's SO B!G Mascara