|Image Source: Monat|
Today I'm going to share with you my thoughts on an incredible new serum by Monat.
From a PR note that came with the product, here is what the Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive is about:
"Monat holds its own signature formula, Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive, which is the foundation used in every one of the Monat products. Its key ingredient is Abyssinian Oil, which creates a unique molecular-structured product that mimics the body's own natural oils to visibly replenish and repair, with instant as well as long-term are prevention benefits, for both hair and skin.
- Can be used daily and is absorbed quickly and completely
- Seals, coats, and smoothes hair cuticle to boost shine and protect from environmental influences
- Provides nutrients, Omega-6 fatty acids, and antioxidants which help prevent premature aging
- Alleviates dehydration caused by harsh cleaners and styling products
- Is a natural alternative to harmful silicone
- Independent clinical studies show that its main ingredient, Abyssinian Oil generates superior results when compared to Argan Oil.
- Cruelty-free product; tested on people, not animals."
I have not been using the Rejuveniqe Oil on my skin because I wanted to give it a break from testing skin care products for a bit. I've been using this on my hair for a solid week now and I'm loving it!
The Rejuveniqe Oil comes with a dropper dispenser so you can get as much product you would need for your hair depending on the length. I have medium long hair and so one drop is all I need.
I apply the oil to my hair while it is still damp after I shower. Then I do my usual and blow dry my hair. I'm amazed at what this oil does to my hair! I sleep with my hair up in a bun and in the morning when I let my hair down, my hair felt lustrous and get this, very THICK! I loved how full and thick my hair felt AND looked!
From what I've learned, the Rejuveniqe Oil helps enhance cellular renewal and improve collagen production thus making my hair feel more fuller and thicker. I was amazed after my first night of using it at the immediate results!
I wash my hair every other day or two days, so I've been using this oil about 3-4 times a week.
My skin gets very dry during the winter season and I'm excited for this upcoming winter to put the oil to the test on my skin!
Overall, I'm very impressed and I do love using the Rejuveniqe Oil on my hair. You can purchase the oil from Monat. It retails for $99.00 (U.S.D. before taxes), a hefty investment but if you are willing to dish the money, then I encourage you to get it!
Thanks so much for reading! I hope you have a great Monday and a successful week! xx