|Powered by BrandBacker*|
"InstaNatural’s 100% Pure & Organic Argan Oil is a multipurpose moisturizer essential to helping you achieve beautiful skin, hair, nails and body. The cold-pressed oil is lightweight, fast absorbing, and free of fragrances, chemicals and preservatives. Whether you are looking to freshen and soothe dry skin, repair damaged hair, or strengthen brittle nails and cuticles, the application of natural Argan oil is a perfect addition to your daily regime.
- A moisturizer that keeps skin hydrated for a longer time
- It can help with premature aging
- Soothes inflammation
- Provides an even and bright complexion by reducing flakiness
- Nourishes hair, making it soft and shiny
- Moisturizes the scalp and reduces the dryness
- Can be used as a hair protector before coloring or styling the hair
- Provides strength to the nails and prevents peeling and cracking
- Decreases the dryness of hands and foot to make them soft
- Prevents and decreases cracking of heels"
The weather has been quite harsh and has taken its toll on my skin! I'm not one who usually likes to slather oil on my body because I don't like the greasy mess.
However, I decided to give Argan Oil a try because I hear so many great things about it from my peers and reviews online.
It works wonders for my body! My arms, legs, and my feet get super dry during the winter and a body moisturizer just doesn't cut it. The Argan Oil takes a few minutes to absorb but there's no greasy mess afterwards! It leaves my skin soft and hydrated. I noticed my skin stays hydrated longer than with a normal body moisturizer.
I love the multi-purpose use of Argan Oil. It's great for your skin and hair and best of all InstaNatural has their Argan Oil for a very affordable price considering the amount of product you are getting.
I've tried a well known branded Argan Oil before and do not see a difference between the two oils except for its price point. If you are a fellow beauty on a budget, I recommend you checking into InstaNaturals!
You get 4 oz. of product from InstaNaturals for $17.95 (U.S.D. before taxes and shipping) that you can order here.
Have you tried Argan Oil before? What's your favorite type of moisturizer? Cream or oil? Share with me your thoughts in the comments below!