|*Powered by BrandBacker|
It's usually not like me to push reviews out on the weekends but until I can get myself back into a good rhythm, you'll be seeing posts from me on different days throughout the weeks. Hopefully this will provide some good light reading if you're lounging right now =)
Today's review is going to give in-depth information on who InstaNatural is and what their products are about! I've got a line up of different products by them to review and am going to kick off the new year with the InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask.
"InstaNatural was started as a small local business in Florida with a vision to provide safe, effective, and affordable skin care products - without sacrificing quality. InstaNatural is constantly in search of wonderful wholesome ingredients to enhance the natural beauty that is often lost due to various external and internal factors. The product line was developed by focusing on using premium organic and natural ingredients in their formulations without the use of harmful alcohols, parabens or sulfates.
At present, InstaNatural is a leading online distributor of a collection of nature-inspired beauty and cosmetic products. All of InstaNatural's products are produced in small batches and packaged in FDA-certified facilities in the USA to ensure freshness and safety for customers. With results-driven products backed by a lifetime satisfaction guarantee, InstaNatural is focused on providing the best collection of beauty products to address a wide variety of skincare needs."
With all the holiday commotions behind us now, I can finally give my hair a break from my Beachwaver iron and focus on bringing my hair's health back to life. The Argan Oil Hair Mask came to my hair's rescue that's for sure!
- "PREMIUM INGREDIENTS: Our Argan Oil Hair Mask contains a superior collection of high-quality natural and organic ingredients - such as Argan Oil, Amino Acid Complex, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin B5, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil and more - that work together to moisturize and nurture hair.
- REPAIRS DAMAGED HAIR: This deep conditioning treatment permeates the follicles to deliver ultimate nourishment and hydration. Limp and lifeless hair can be transformed in as little as 15 minutes.
- GET SOFT & SHINY STRANDS: Our complex formula is designed to restore health to damaged strands to enhance texture and shine. The result? Softer, shinier, more manageable hair.
- STRENGTHENS & PROTECTS HAIR: This nourishing blend of ingredients creates stronger hair that protects it from excessive heat and styling. Obtain healthy, youthful hair, even with blow drying, straightening and curling.
- MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: InstaNatural backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you're not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund."
I enjoy the scent of this hair mask, it has a nice soft shea butter scent to it.
The product is quite thick and be careful to not use too much or put near your roots because this mask can weigh your hair down (due to all the nourishing oils) after you rinse and dry.
I suggest to apply from the middle of your hair length to the hair tips. Definitely massage the hair mask into the tips to help nourish it.
After applying the mask, I would wrap my hair up into a bun (you can even put a shower cap over it), leave it in for 10-15 minutes and rinse with warm water. Once the product is all out of my hair while rinsing, I'll rinse for the final time with cold water to help seal my hair cuticles, preventing any frizz.
You get a pretty big tub (8 oz. of product) for $17.95 (U.S.D. before tax and shipping). I have medium length hair and only needed a little bit of product for each use.
If you are in need of an effective hair mask to treat and condition your heat damaged locks, I definitely recommend this mask!
I hope you enjoyed my review! What are your thoughts on hair masks? Do you have a particular one that you like or love and recommend? Let's chat in the comments!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xx