The first Valentine's look I'm sharing is very simple and achievable for every day wear! If you're in a makeup rut or hurry and can't think of a makeup look, I suggest a winged liner and bold pink lips. It's simple and very pretty!
Lately, I've been quite obsessive over NARS products. The quality of the things I've used by NARS is amazing and yes the prices are a bit more higher than what I would pay for BUT... it's SO worth the splurge. If you feel like splurging on new makeup, definitely pick a few things up from NARS. You can search NARS in my blog search query and see what all I recommend and have used!
The product I want to highlight in my makeup look is this gorgeous Satin Lip Pencil by... NARS! lol. It's in the shade 'Yu' and it is a bright fuchsia that has a satin finish.
I touched up once (in the afternoon). Before I touched up, it was a nice bright pink stain. I think that touch ups is optional when wearing this beautiful lippie!
Here's my face breakdown for my selfie look above:
- Dr. Brandt Skincare | pores no more primer
- Make Up For Ever | HD Invisible Cover Foundation in #123 "Desert"
- NARS | Radiant Creamy Concealer in "Custard"
- Ben NYE | Banana Powder
- YSL | Blush Radiance #9 "Poppy Coral"
- NARS | Contour Kit in "Paloma"
- NARS | Blush Powder in "Albatross"
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | Dipbrow in "Dark Brown"
- Smashbox | 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer
- MAC | Fluidline in "Blacktrack" (top lids/wing liner)
- Sumita | Eyeliner | Black (tightline)
- Stila | Kajal Eye Liner | Topaz (waterline)
- Urban Decay | Naked 2 Palette - "Tease" (crease)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | Tamanna Palette - "Gilded" (lower lashline)
- Born Pretty Store | False Lashes + DUO | Clear/White Lash Glue