I really love red matte lips! Today's red is "Cruella" and it is a beautiful Velvet Matte Lip Pencil. The one disappointment I had was that this beautiful lippie bled on me after eating lunch with my tot and so I had to go and clean up the edges and reapply again.
I rarely have "bleeding" moments with my lippies because I would prime my lips with my favorite primer before applying a lip color and despite of the primer, I was surprised to see how this still bled =(
None the less, I still adore this Lip Pencil but will probably not reach too much for it since I do have my all time favorite matte red lippie in my stash too.
Here's the breakdown of my #MOTD/#FOTD. I decided to pair the classic red lip with gold and brown toned eyes.
- CoverFX | Calming Primer
- CoverGirl | Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation #845 Warm Beige
- NARS | Radiant Creamy Concealer in "Custard"
- Ben NYE | Banana Powder
- YSL | Blush Radiance #9 "Poppy Coral"
- NARS | Contour Kit in "Paloma"
- NARS | Blush Powder in "Albatross"
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | Dipbrow in "Dark Brown"
- Smashbox | 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer
- MAC | Fluidline in "Blacktrack" (top lids/wing liner)
- Sumita | Eyeliner | Black (tightline)
- Stila | Kajal Eye Liner | Topaz (waterline)
- Make Up For Ever | Artist Palette - "M-536" (crease)
- LORAC PRO | "Gold" (all over lids)
- LORAC PRO | "Espresso" (outer corner and lower lash line)
- Born Pretty Store | False Lashes + DUO | Clear/White Lash Glue