Today is a wonderful Friday indeed because it's my baby boy's 3rd birthday! Allow me to take a moment (as if he will ever read this lol) to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HEART, MY LITTLE MAN, MY EVERYTHING!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
It's been fun sharing some of my Valentine's Day makeup looks with y'all this week! I hope you've been enjoying! I'll have one or two more looks coming for ya right before the holidays so hang in there with me! =)
Today we aimed for a girly/romantic look consisting of baby pinks and purples. Usually I would go for a nude lip with purple eyes but switched to a baby pink for this holiday look. I hope you like it! =)
- CoverFX | Calming Primer
- CoverGirl | Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation #845 Warm Beige
- NARS | Radiant Creamy Concealer in "Custard"
- Ben NYE | Banana Powder
- Tarte | Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in "Blissful"
- NARS | Contour Kit in "Paloma"
- NARS | Blush Powder in "Albatross" (Highlight)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | Dipbrow in "Dark Brown"
- Smashbox | 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer
- MAC | Fluidline in "Blacktrack" (top lids/wing liner)
- Sumita | Eyeliner | Black (tightline)
- Stila | Kajal Eye Liner | Topaz (waterline)
- MAC | Eyeshadow Quad - Colour 3 - "Mink Pink" (crease)
- MAC | Eyeshadow Quad - Colour 3 - "Bruised Plum" (all over lids)
- MAC | Eyeshadow Quad - Colour 3 - "Black Tulip" (middle of lids and lower lashline)
- MAC | Eyeshadow Quad - Colour 3 - "Jungle Moon" (outer v corner)
- Elizabeth Mott | pop! goes the shadow single in "Champagne" (highlight inner corner)
- Kiss Ever EZ Lashes + DUO | Clear/White Lash Glue
- Sienna Cosmetics | Linear Lip Liner in "Inky Pinky"
- Guerlain | KissKiss Liplift (prime)
- Guerlain | KissKiss Shaping Cream Lip Color in "Baby Rose"
The Guerlain lip primer and lip colour are my first makeup products by this luxury brand and I love them very much! The packaging is so nice and I always feel so giddy and special when I reach for these two to use. The KissKiss Liplift is amazing and keeps my lip color lasting all day long for me with minimum touch ups after eating and drinking. It's definitely worth the splurge if you're looking to treat yo-self! (Why not gift yourself these for Valentine's? *wink* Just saying! lol!)