|Image Source: http://happyvalentinesday2015z.com/happy-valentines-day-2015-hd-wallpapers/|
In the picture, Urban Decay's "Streak" looks more pink but is more coral when you look at me face to face lol. I was aiming for a coral lip look even though the picture says so otherwise. Pinky coral lips paired with gold and light brown tone eyes is a fun and flirty look for any day but especially on Valentine's Day!
- CoverFX | Mattifying Primer
- CoverGirl | Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation #845 Warm Beige
- NARS | Radiant Creamy Concealer in "Custard"
- Ben NYE | Banana Powder
- YSL | Blush Radiance #9 "Poppy Coral"
- NARS | Contour Kit in "Paloma"
- NARS | Blush Powder in "Albatross" (Highlight)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | Dipbrow in "Dark Brown"
- Smashbox | 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer
- MAC | Fluidline in "Blacktrack" (top lids/wing liner)
- Urban Decay | 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil | Perversion (tightline)
- Stila | Kajal Eye Liner | Topaz (waterline)
- Urban Decay | Naked Palette - "Naked" (crease)
- Urban Decay | Naked Palette - "Half Baked" (all over lids)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | Tamanna Palette - "Chocolate" (outer v corner and lower lashline)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills | Tamanna Palette - "Bengal" (over crease)
- Kiss Ever EZ Lashes + DUO | Clear/White Lash Glue
- CoverGirl | Flamed Out Mascara (lower lashes)
- Sienna Cosmetics | Linear Lip Liner in "Inky Pinky"
- Urban Decay | Revolution Lipstick in "Streak"
My sister-in-law is quite the fashionista! She is a Stella & Dot stylist and I'll be hosting a Stella & Dot online trunk show next Friday on February 20th! Stay tune because I'll have a blog post about Stella & Dot before the event! If you're interested in attending, please leave me your email address and FB name in the comments below and I'll make sure to send you an invite! =)