Y'all know I love me a good contour! Some time ago, I received this generous package from PUR Cosmetics and I've been over the moon with these Cameo Contour Sticks!
The Cameo Contour Stick is a dual ended contour stick that comes with a contour blending sponge. I really like how this contour stick is creamy and has a powder finish.
I really like the contour blending sponge! It is a unique shape that is flat on one end which is perfect for precision!
You use the sponge wet (similar to a Beautyblender). It's soft, bouncy, and great for blending out creams or applying powder (when baking).
For my beauties who find contouring to be a struggle or that it's too much work, the Cameo Contour Stick is really easy to work with!
Simply swipe the product where you want it and blend away!
Not only have I been using the Cameo Contour Sticks to contour but I've also used this as foundation for my mother-in-law.
The PUR Cosmetics Cameo Contour Sticks is available in 5 shades and retails for $39.50 each (U.S.D. before tax and shipping):
- Light - Porcelain & Light; fair to fair with creamy ivory undertones
- Medium – Blush Medium & Golden Medium; medium beige with blush to golden undertones
- Tan – Light Tan, Tan, & Medium Tan; olive with yellow, honey and caramel undertones
- Dark – Medium Dark & Golden Dark; rich bronze with golden undertones
- Deep – Deep & Deeper; warm with golden amber undertones
I really like the versatility of this product and definitely recommend checking into it! The Cameo Contour Sticks are oil and petroleum free. We can also appreciate the fact that PUR Cosmetics don't test on animals!
Have you tried the Cameo Contour Sticks by PUR or something similar?